The Red Rose Lodge #16 Fraternal Order of Police offers a scholarship to students who have a parent, grandparent or legal guardian as an active member of the Lodge. Eligibility is listed below. Click the link for the application.
Deadline is April 1st, 2016
1. The applicant must be a citizen of the United States and must maintain a permanent residence in Lancaster County or any adjoining County.
2. The applicant must be a high school senior planning to attend a post secondary institution of higher learning with a minimum of a minor concentration of study in the Law Enforcement field.
3. The applicant must have a father, mother, grandparent or legal guardian who is an active member or active retired member of the Red Rose Lodge # 16 Fraternal Order of Police. The member shall maintain a membership status in good standing throughout the entire process and award distribution period.
4. The applicant’s High School Grade Point Average (GPA) must be a minimum of 3.0 or its equivalent during the last two years in High School.
5. All Eligibility requirements must be satisfied for scholarship distribution.
Electronic submission of the complete application including all supporting documents will also be accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Brother Chris McKim
Chair, Scholarship Committee
The State Fraternal Order of Police proudly endorsed the following candidates for the Pennsylvania Judicial Races to be held November 3 2015
Kevin M. Dougherty
David N. Wecht
Michael A. George
Michael H. Wojcik